Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're Ready

So now that Trevor and I spent last night organizing cabinets, lime awaying faucets, vacumming under couch cushions and all those other fantastic chores that you put off until company comes, we are ready for his family to arrive. His mom, brother, aunt and pup are driving in from Vermont this evening. His aunt is actually from Toronto and is only staying a week while his brother and mom are staying for about 3 weeks. Wow! This is either going to be a fun or really long visit. Maybe both!

I am excited though for Trevor to spend a lot of time with his brother because PJ misses him. And it will be nice to get to know my potential future in-laws even more. So here are the recipes I know and love that I plan to cook while they are here and to hopefully impress his mom :)

Tuna noodle casserole (my specialty and personal favorite)
Ginger chicken stir fry
Beef stew and vegetables w/ rolls
Meet loaf and mashed potatoes
Lemon Chicken with rice
Spaghetti and salad
Lemon Bars
Potatoe salad with something summery like barbeque chicken and corn(potatoe salad is the star in this meal)
...and this pork tenderloin recipe I have and I am forgetting the name of it right now.

1 comment:

  1. potential future in-laws, huh? ; ) i'm sure they were well impressed <3 - Taylor

    ReplyDelete